Friday, October 06, 2006

The Wedding Diva Is Taking The Dish On The Road

Over the next ten days the Wedding Diva is on the road and I’m taking you with me. First stop: The National Bridal Market in Chicago. Four days of fashion, fun and frivolity. Not only will I share with you the newest styles and trends in bridal gowns for Spring 2007 but also all that there is to be seen for bridesmaids, grooms and social occasion wear. I am also quite interested to see the new colors for spring in things like accessories from Aalexis. Having just gotten a review of the spring Market at Harrogate, UK I can’t wait to see what our designers have come up with in jewelry, tiaras and head pieces. You can read the review from Harrogate on ThinkLikeABride.com. I’ll also file my report on the Debi Awards. The Debi’s are a black tie event honoring the top designers in Bridal and everybody who is anybody will be there. Check here first to find out who the winners are for 2006.

After a day or so back in the office to catch my breath it’s off to New York for the Wedding Channel Couture Show at the Waldorf–Astoria in Midtown Manhattan. I will post all the doings from the Runway shows from Reem Acra, Monique Lhullier, Ramona Kaveza, Justina McCaffrey and Amsale. Also on tap are private showing with St. Pucchi, Ivonne de la Vega (one of the Diva’s personal favorites) and of course Vera Wang. Whew! New York market is always a mad dash and this one doesn’t look to be any different. What fun to be an insider.

Just because I can’t resist, I’ll also clue you in on any fabulous place we find to eat. New York is such a great town for food.

Don’t miss a single word of the fun, Add Wedding Dish to your blog feed today and come along for the ride. Except that you won’t have to do it in 4” heels.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home