Friday, August 01, 2008

Fun Fabulous Wedding Bouquets

Bored with the basic hand tied rose bouquets? Me too. So for Flower Friday I thought I would send you a couple of fun ones I ran across.

This orchid bouquet is courtesy of Kelly at Weddings by Socialites. I really like the amaranths. There is a great shot on Kelly’s blog with them blowing in the breeze.


This cream and white wedding bouquet is from Branching Out Event Florists. I love the full size calla lilies mixed with white feathers. How fun.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Great minds think alike! I just recently posted about alternative bouquet ideas:

http://blog.viddia.com/2008/07/she-carried-what.html

Shannon, the Virtual Bridesmaid
Viddia Wedding Community
http://www.viddia.com

Fri Aug 01, 09:41:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog love! I'd like to give credit to Beth @ Floral Artistry, Sanibel Island. She created this amazing bouquet.

Wed Dec 10, 08:39:00 AM 2008  
Anonymous wedding said...

Beautiful! I love that kind of bouquets on my own wedding. Thanks for sharing this post. I've got an idea.


-miyaka-

Tue Sep 22, 09:00:00 PM 2009  
Anonymous photographer Leicester said...

Beautiful bouquets

Wed May 12, 12:15:00 AM 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home