Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bridal Registry

Are you having a hard time figuring out the whole bridal registry thing? Take heart, you are not alone. If you are one of the couples that can’t see the point or sees it as a greedy plea for presents, let me give you another perspective.

I had my sister on the phone yesterday and she was complaining about wedding season and asked “Christine, what is with these brides not registering?”

So here is the angle from your guests’ perspective. They want you to register, it makes their life easier. Face it; they don’t know what you need. This is especially true when you start thinking about friends of your parents, or people like your BFF’s mom. They want to do something nice for you, they really do.

Here is what my sis had to say on it ”Chris, I would have bought this girl a full set of All Clad but the only place she registered was at Target.”

My message to you is just suck it up and register at a few different places. Don’t do it for you, do it for the people you love.

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

1 Comments:

Blogger TaraMetBlog said...

My bridal shower registry is with Amazon.com and for the wedding we're going to suggest a money tree. I just posted an interview on wedding etiqutte on this subject actually.

Thu Jun 26, 11:43:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home