Tuesday, June 17, 2008

JetBlue

I wanted my next post to be about the blogger lunch at Brides.com...BUT
as I sit in the airport in New York waiting for my flight this story made me write.
Vieva Isazard is dying of cancer. She and her daughter, Catherine Mazko were flying Jet Blue connecting in New York and arrived a moment or two late, Jet Blue wouldn't let then board their flight even though the plane was still at the gate. Vieva counts her life in days at this point, Jet Blue took away prescious hours that meant the world to her and her family.
Think before you book

.
DIGG this
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sad.

At least she was with her daughter. Hopefully they were able to enjoy the "found" time.

Tue Jun 17, 01:28:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home