Wednesday, April 23, 2008

On a Personal Note

For those of you that have wondered where the heck I have gotten off to over the last week or so, here is the dish.

It was a convergence of unusual events both happy and frustrating.

First off, the Significant Other’s Mom was in town and I opted to flake off for a few to spend some time getting to know the woman that raised such a wonderful man.

Second, apparently my computer felt a bit miffed that I wasn’t paying it enough attention and crashed my hard drive. Lovely, now I have jealous hardware. Who knew?

Third, it was CMT week and I do live in beautiful NashVegas so all the event pros were busy. Myself included.

I'm back and ready to go.Thanks for understanding.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home