Saturday, December 22, 2007

So What Does a Fashion Designer Wear to Her Wedding?


Here is a bit of fun for your weekend. New York Wedding Guide did a piece recently on what some of the top fashion designers wore at their wedding.

The piece includes descriptions as well as some personal comments from the designers. I especially like the quote from Monique Lhuillier.

“I knew the field I wanted to be in, but I didn’t know it would be bridal until I was shopping for my dress. That’s what opened my eyes. I thought I could infuse something different into the bridal world.”

That you did, Monique, and quite beautifully I might add.

Enjoy.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home