Thursday, September 13, 2007

And Then There is Ian


I can not go to Harrogate with out checking out the always fab Ian Stuart. Named Bridal Designer of the year 4 years in a row, twice winner of the Debi Awards and a handful of various other awards, Ian is the darling of the UK bridal scene.

The biggest trend I saw this season is that it seems Ian has fallen head over heel for shark taffeta. A truly luxe Italian silk, it has an almost mat finish. He has paired it with sheers like organza and chiffon for some interesting textural effects.

As I did with all the designers I am showcasing this year, I asked Ian to pose with his favorite gown in the collection. This sexy little number is just gorgeous and I have to agree with his choice. I'd wear it in a heartbeat.

Available in the States at Kleinfelds in Manhattan, The Montclair Collection in Santa Monica, CA and the just arrived at Roma Sposa in Birmingham, MI

Cheers Ian.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home