Friday, April 13, 2007

The Wedding Dish Is Off to Market Again

I’m taking the blog on the road again. This time it is to New York for the Fall WeddingChannel Couture Show at the Waldorf-Astoria. As always, I will be joined by long time friends Tony & Gipsy Williams, publishers of Enchanted Bride and Karen Kaforey of Signature Events. I will also be joined this year by my UK editor Susi Rogol, the brains behind Bridal Buyer Magazine and the British Bridal Exhibition at Harrogate. So here is the Dish..

Already scheduled are: Badgley Mischka. Kenneth Poole, Henry Roth, Michelle Roth, Ramona Keveza,, Reem Acra, Monique Lhullier, Justine McCaffrey, and St. Pucchi.

That is the list to start. You know we will also catch Rivini, Youlin and Janell Berte. I don’t know if old friend Ivonne dela Vega will be in town yet, but if she is I’ll keep you posted on what’s up with her.

Also on tap is a new company I want to check out for you, Pearlmere, a shoe company I recently heard about. Yikes!! That sounds like an incredibly full 4 days. Chances are good your Wedding Diva will be taking a much needed break after this!

Oh and let’s not forget the Disney Princess Collection!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home