Friday, March 23, 2007

Wedding Dish Goes To The Bridal Market

I’m taking the Dish on the road again. First I’m going to National Bridal Market in Chicago. I love this event. This is when the designers and manufacturers do their launch for the Fall 07. High on my “To Do” list is the launch of the Sophia Tolli range. The preview pictures I have seen are stunning. I will have as much information for you as I can get. Sadly, since I’m ‘new media’ and don’t carry a press pass from one of the heavy hitter print mags some of the big designers can be a little stingy about letting me photograph. Sigh.

Next up will be tracking the trends in jewelry and accessories. Friend of the Wedding Dish, Amanda Jaron still has her hands full following the recent launch of her sterling silver line on HSN so she won’t be there. I do plan on connecting with both Tiger Lilly and Haute Bride. Their designs are always cutting edge.

As always I’ll be on the look out for anything new and interesting on the bridal front. Of course I will be blogging from the road so be sure and add Wedding Dish to you blog reader. I just love market season!

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the best! Reading for all the details!!! Sorry that I did not get a package of Ajaron Baubles... Next time you will be decked out!Promise! Working on my next HSN collection and running with the
"Rocks To Buy Baby" line! All my brides are now Prego wives!!!!
kisses, Amanda Jaron

Sat Apr 21, 11:37:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home