Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Finding Inspiration II


A few months back I wrote about my friend Carol Hodge at Visual Elements. A trip through her inventory is always full of inspiration for design ideas. My only lament at the time was that her website wasn’t ‘all that’ and I couldn’t just go there to be inspired. Well her new site is up and all I can say is “You go girl”. It is a wonderful place to spark those creative juices. Thank you, thank you.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a photo. It's so pretty...I would love to get married there.

Fri Apr 06, 05:00:00 AM 2007  
Blogger your WEDDING DIVA said...

nathy,
that's a tent. You could do it anywhere, that's the beauty of rentals.

Fri Apr 06, 06:05:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home