Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm Back With The Best FromThe Blogosphere

So sorry about the lag in posts. There was so much to catch up on after taking a week off for The Special Event in Atlanta that I just now had a chance to catch up on my blog reading. I found many fun and informative posts among my fellow wedding bloggers that I just have to share.

First up a bit of fun from Perfect Bound: fantasy wedding registries. Here is one from Liene of Blue Orchid Designs. Oh I want that kitchen!

Ariel has been busy over at Offbeat Bride. You will love her interview with Miles Johnson of Fiori Floral Design on how to get the most bang for your floral buck.

I see that Saundra of Planning Forever Events is home safe and sound from Atlanta as well. Take a peep at her images from the bridal gallery here and here. From the looks of it we just missed each other. When she was working on the gallery I was upstairs helping to set the luncheon. Bah.

Oh and what the heck, you know me, I had to find some bling in all that reading.

From PRWeb I was tipped of to the cutest charms that would be just perfect for your brides maids. I really love the martini glass.

I saved my favorite for last. This from the Paloma Picassa Collection at Tiffany & Co. ~sigh~ Not that I am getting married anytime in the foreseeable future, but if I did…OooooooAhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

1 Comments:

Blogger saundra, event engineer said...

thanks for the shout! i did sneak upstairs to look at the luncheon! we should compare notes! :-)

Thu Jan 31, 09:39:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home