Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tulleolopes and Other Horrors


An entire herd of Tulleolopes died to make this dress!


Badly in need of a bit of a laugh due to having spent the last two days in bed with a Godzilla sized case of the sniffles I decides to check out my favorite forum, Kvetch on Indie Bride.

I knew the IBs wouldn’t let me down. I found a link posted by Calypso to the Wedding Gown Hall of Shame. Oh my! Before I knew it I had tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard.

The captions like the one above are what make this site a most worthy waste of time. It may not be work friendly due only to the uncontrollable urge to laugh out loud.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
AddThis Feed Button Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe to Wedding Dish by Email

3 Comments:

Anonymous tigerlilly said...

Save the tulleolopes!

Wed Jan 09, 03:53:00 PM 2008  
Blogger your WEDDING DIVA said...

LOL, Mandy you crack me up!

Wed Jan 09, 04:24:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous tigerlilly said...

That is one of the funniest websites I have ever seen.

Wed Jan 09, 05:04:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home